03 May 2012

Glock18C Ti-Tan-ium Custom

This is another Glock18C project of mine and I used a somewhat different color scheme. I saw this Shooter's Design Glock18C metal slide that is Titanium in color and right then and there I pictured this cool (at least for me) Glock18C machine pistol. It turns out, after I bought the metal slide and barrel set, it was actually greenish in color. Somehow different in the photo shown in the website where I saw it. Nonetheless, I remained optimistic about this custom build.











I bought a Guarder Glock17/18C frame that is colored tan/dark earth and when I tried to test fit the metal slide and this frame, I immediately liked the color combination for it resembles the multicam colors. (Multicam is my airsoft team's favorite camouflage pattern).






I wanted to get rid of the original Tokyo Marui recoil spring and spring guide and replace it with a NineBall Recoil Spring Guide Pro set which perfectly compliments the titanium color of the slide. Although the NineBall set includes a recoil spring, I'd decided to use a RCC 130% recoil spring. I just thought I worked better.





Of course, my custom work wouldn't be complete with an inner barrel upgrade; this time I used a NineBall 6.03 Inner Barrel, also to compliment the metal slide and barrel color.


I also used a NineBall hop up rubber in this project, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment