10 May 2012

Tokyo Marui M&P Pistol

I don't exactly remember when Tokyo Marui announced (at least in a teaser in the form of mock models) that they will be making the XDM, M&P and HK45 pistols in the future. In the photo below, these resin mock models of the guns in the to-be-released-in-the-future list are some of the latest models (as far as I know) in the real steel handgun industry. The XDM was already out a few months ago and a lot of people are waiting for the other two.

Photo credit here.

I am particularly excited about the M&P. I really like it and I can't wait to see it in its Tokyo Marui glory. In the above photo, I can say that the model they (Tokyo Marui) are trying to show is the 45 caliber M&P. But, I was surprised to see that in another photo (shown below) in a website, it seems the model have been changed from the 45 caliber to the 40 caliber model or a 9mm. Now I'm not sure which one they're producing. I hope they make them both. And the Shield, as well. I am hoping, too, that they'll make two-tone models, especially the one with the dark earth frame.

Photo credit: Hyperdouraku

Right now, here's my wish list of M&P Pistols that I'm looking forward from Tokyo Marui.

M&P45 full-size in Dark Earth Frame
M&P45 in full-size black frame and slide


M&P 9mm

M&P Shield 9mm
M&P45c (Compact Size)

M&P45c (Compact Size) Dark Earth Frame

I believe the 2012 edition of Shot Show Japan will be on May 26th thru 27th and to be held in Osaka, Japan.  That is just a couple of weeks from now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

M&P Real Steel gun photos were taken from the Smith&Wesson website.

No comments:

Post a Comment